Tuesday 21 February 2012

ice breaker: get your freak on tag!




This is a tag that has been going on for a while now, mostly around the youtube community.  But I think this tag looks really fun and would say some things about me on a more fun and personal level.  Nice ice breaker i would think. ok let's waste no time and get this started :D

Questions:
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? they call me 波波 borbor.  Which means balls in chinese, not like the male private area, but like an actual ball.  My older sister gave me this nickname because apparently when my mom was pregnant with me, her stomach was huge and round like a ball.  And this name has then been stuck with me since birth ;D
2. What's a weird habit of yours? When I'm bored, I like to poke (NOT pick) at my nose. i probably look like a retard but i like how the cartilage inside my nose feels....hey it did say *weird* habit ok
3. Do you have any weird phobias?  omg this might come back to haunt me...but i'm deathly afraid of those fake plastic baby dolls that BLINK (a.k.a the hot pink isle inside of toys R' us).  Seriously who would like such creepy things?? have u not seen CHUCKY!?
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? hmmm i usually belt out to whatever song that was last on the radio lol.  but i guess if i had to pick one, it would be Aladdin's a whole new world <3
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?  accidentally touching mold in the shower. without glasses i'm practically blind (-7.5 to both eyes), u can see how this can b a problem...or maybe i just need to clean the shower more often XD lasik eye surgery i'm coming for you!!
6.  What's one of your nervous habits?  sometimes i get the nervous giggles , but most of the time i would pace around like a mindless zombie
7.  What side of the bed do you sleep on?  The middle, i'm afraid if i sleep on the side , i will roll on the floor
8.  What was your first stuffed animal & its name?  I remember my mom giving me my first stuffed bunny when i was around 4yrs old.  She had just came back from a trip from Singapore, and that was my souvenir.  i remember i was obsessed with it and took it with me everywhere i went....but the funny thing is that i still currently sleep with this bunny everynight! kinda embarassing, but we have like a 20ish yr old history.  There's no breaking us up :3  oh yea and i used to just call her bunny, but in the recent years since she has aged quite a bit (literally had to sew together some holes LOL) i have started to call her "lo yan ga" meaning the elderly in chinese.  Am i not creative with the names or what? >:)  OH and she did have an english name too.  My dearest cousin nana helped me name her while she was sleeping over one night...i think it was JEASTRIL?! LOL dun ask, we were still young back then XD

9.  What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?  a few years back when i used to work as a barista at starbucks, the drinks were always free and i would be drinking different ones everyday.  But now i usually just order a tall dark coffee with hazelnut syrup because i know how ridiculously overpriced the other drinks are :(  but on the rare occasion, i still like to treat myself to an iced-tall-2-pump-chai-soy-tazo-chai-tea-latte
10.  What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?  sleep early and wake up early.  I'm never able to sleep early, i dunno what's wrong with me.  The night shifts i have worked for a while have screwed up my sleeping pattern a little bit.  Sigh...leave me alone dark eye circles! ><!!!
11.  Which way do you face in the shower?  mostly with my back facing the water, unless i have to wash my face or something~
12.  Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?  YES. this may sound crazy, but i can make a maple leaf shape with my tongue LOL.  I would take a pic to prove it but im afraid it will scare people away before even getting to read this tag :@
13.  What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? instant noodles/cup noodles FTW :9
14  What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?  omg where's my phone?? @@~ sigh...yes i do feel really lost without it.
15.  Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?  any comfy t-shirt and japanese cartoon patterned cotton pants XD

*I tag anyone that reads this and would like to answer some fun and random questions! but after you answer them, please post a link in the comments area so i can go and read them too! thanks and have a wonderful day-- :D

6 comments:

  1. awwwww borbor reading this makes me miss you hehehe ^^ but I must say... that FEASTRIL thing? you totally made that shit up!! why would I come up with such a name?! I have no recollection of it whatsoever, and I have a very good memory if I must say so myself hahaha. and when you said you could do the thing with your tongue I TOTALLY remembered what it looks like!! ooh by the way! you should change number 5 :3 a pet peeve is more like something someone else does or something that particularly annoys you! and about your bunny.... umm... HELLO. you did not just sew a few holes together. you forgot to add its head has practically fallen off, all the stuffing came out, and you had to totally patch it up. OH, and you like to stroke the bunny ears hahaha. I guess it makes you feel nostalgia and relax baha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha WHAT u totally came up with the JEASTRIL thing! and shhhhhh ppl aren't supposed to know all the details about jeastril. lets just say she's still in one piece *coughcough* XD but i do admit about stroking her ears. It's a feeling u cannot describe LOL

      Delete
  2. this is sooo fun! i might do this tag one of these days. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Mimi, yes you totally should do this tag too! make sure to send me a link when u do so i can read it =)

      Delete
  3. Awee you're so cute hahaha OMGGGG I'm super afraid of those creepy plastic blinking dolls too!!! @_@ They're sooo scary, I don't get why a kid would want one of those lmao. Took me a while to figure out the canto word you call your bf haha but i did and that's hilarious! XD hmmmm, i think i'll be doing this tag sometime too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah that word is a hard one to figure out! good job in doing that XD thanks for following me, i followed u too! looks like we have the same taste in the blogs we follow hehe. nice to meet u =)

      Delete